Friday 26 July 2013

A messy blog post about what my blog is going to contain;

Hello there! So as explained my blog is going to contain my photography work and I couldn't upload any before because I had no watermark BUT NOW I DO!

So this is just a clump of my work that I've done at college or in my own time. 
Enjoy ^_^ 



 This was my first ever photoshoot! Me and my bestfriend thought it would be fun doing an Alice In Wonderland inspired shoot in the woods near where I live. I decided it would be cool to base it around a darker concept of Alice.





In my final photography unit 'Poetry & Literature' came these three images. The top image was a test shoot based on different ways to create soft focus for for this image in particular I used a technique where you don't have your lens fully attached to the body of your camera. The bottom two images were my final images of the unit where I added textures over my soft in focus images which I then used as a book cover joined with an evil character being the back cover of the book.






These two images I used my macro filters. After doing a photography unit based around macro I kinda fell in love with the technique so I bought my own filters. The top image I had taken in my garden where I was taking advantage of a sunny day and the bottom image was using in my final for 'Landscapes'. 


The last image was inspired by my photography unit that I used textures in.  I just used the technique on a random image I had taken on a day out and I rather liked the result. It reminds me of a sun-bleached painting or image that's been hung up for a long time.

Hopefully from now on I shall be uploading more images of days out, personal life and random shoots I do in the future. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment